Northern Iron Foundry in St. Paul is looking for General Foundry Workers! We are under new ownership!
Are you a reliable employee looking for an exciting career in a growing organization? No foundry experience necessary!
You’ll be part of a family culture where your contributions are noticed and recognized.
What are the hours and pay?
4:00 AM-2:30 PM- Monday-Friday- Saturdays as needed
- Pay $20/hour
What’s in it for you?
- Steady Work
- Career in a high demand trade
- Competitive pay
- On the job training
- Vacation and PTO and Holiday pay after completion of 30 days
- Cohesive work / family balance
What is the job?
- Producing quality parts that are critical to industries such as mining, marine, HVAC, and oil & gas
- Blast machine operator, metal car driver
What do you bring to the job?
- Excitement to learn a new skill
- Mechanically inclined
- Tendency to follow set instructions
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven team player
- Strong work record in safety, quality, and dependability.
Why should you choose NIM?
- Free training to upgrade your skills, including a tuition reimbursement program
- Medical, dental, vision within the first 60 days (first of the month following 30 days)
- Company paid disability & life insurance
- 401k (with match)
- Direct deposit
- Fixed weekly schedule
- Uniforms paid for by company
- Boot reimbursement
- Prescription safety glass reimbursement
- Plenty of growth opportunities
- You’ll be part of a family culture where your contributions are noticed and recognized
Are you Interested?
Apply with us today!
You’ll have a tendency to follow set instructions and strong attention to detail. You are a proven team player and a self-starter with a strong work record in safety, quality and dependability.
Northern Iron and Machine is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
No agency calls or emails please.